Developed in the USA by the Irving Barber Company (IBC), IBC spent years developing this multi-disposable blade straight razor, built with patent features that no other razor has.
This model has a Red Cerakote Scale (Handle) and Shank.
What is Cerakote?
This is the same finish that is used on many firearms. It is a ceramic based finish designed to improve wear and resist corrosion.
- Fits three types of disposable blades
- Patent pending design
- Designed to allow blade to rest flat when using snapped double edge blades
- Magnetic blade stabiliser
- Balanced weight
- Blade exposure can be adjusted
This is our 'go-to' razor - every time. Just choose the blade type depending on the task - be it a line up or a full face shave.
The following blade types will fit the IBC Straight Razor:
- Single edge razor blade (Double edge blades can be snapped in half)
e.g. Lord, Feather, Astra, Wilkinson Sword
- Large injector blades e.g. Feather
- Small injector blades e.g. Personna